Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wheres my book!?

Has anyone seen a book that has life's answers in it!?  If so can you please send it to me...I could use the help.  Course I ask that question and I get "there is such a book...its called the bible!"  Yea I need something more concrete then a fairy tail.  Of course I'm joking about such a book...but others are dead serious about the bible.  Anywho...I'm kinda stuck in life at the moment...I want to be happy...but what do I have to sacrifice to get to that level!?  Do I leave all my friends and my comfort zone!?  I know I wont know till I do it...but once I leave my job here in Detroit...theres no coming back this time.  I guess the only holding me back is job security...I cant afford to be jobless again...yet I don't want to just sit around and let time waste away...I don't know...that seems to be my answer a lot...I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment