Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hello.......is anyone there!?

I feel alone and distant. I need to reconnect...I feel as though nobody understands and my baggage is a burden. I need to feel alive again. Germany was too expensive...but whats more important!? Money isn't everything however I don't make enough...let me rephrase that...I make enough but friend of the court is fucking me over so bad it's actually beyond belief. But who cares!? I just need to pick up and go...not move but just get away...but I don't wanna get away alone. I wanna spend time with someone and have someone in my life but it's been so long it's like a foreign language to me. What barriers do I take down...which do I leave up!? I have a feeling that tearing them down is not the way to do it. But again...what do I know!? I can't seem to do the right thing. At least it feels that way. I need to reconnect!

No comments:

Post a Comment