Saturday, September 11, 2010

9 years ago...

My ex and I had just woken up...we worked three 12hr consecutive shifts and it was our first day off after'em. On the way into the kitchen i opened the front door to let the fresh air in...we lived about 100yards from the Atlantic ocean...we were the last exit before Cape Cod. My ex was sittin on the kitchen counter and I was gonna make breakfast or what not when the phone rang...its was our friend...she was frantic..."go turn on the tv"...so I switched it on just in time to see the 2nd plane fly into the tower....................was that real.................We were never big tv watchers...she'd watch a few shows...I'd only watch hockey or football...other then that the tv was always off...course we were peeled to it...moments went by when we felt this rumble.......then we heard the jets...two F22 raptors flew from Otis air force base from the cape right over our house...I dont think I've ever hear anything louder than that...everything was shaking...my hands over my ears.............then they were gone.............WTF IS GOIN ON!?

No comments:

Post a Comment