Sunday, September 18, 2011

One day at a time...

I'm feeling stuck again...feel like I'm going no where! I moved from Detroit back to Boston and I'm living with my parents for the time being. I'm on my last $200...I'm starting to feel confined...trapped...but I'm trying to hold it together. I have a job that pays minimum wage which is more for piece of mind and I only work about eight hours a week. I've been waiting seven weeks for a hospital to get back to me on a start date...it's to the point where I just keep getting a kick out of the entire process. I only have three or four friends and I've been putting a lot of pressure on one of them friend to hang out a lot and keep me company...to the point where I literally bite my tongue not to. It's like an obsession that I need to contain...it's not fair to her to entertain me. What the fuck has gotten into me...I used to be able to go to the movies alone...never minded being alone...now it's like I thrive for someone to be there...It started over a year ago...I'm sure it's getting worse cause of my shitty situation...but it's overwhelming. 
I need to find an out...I need to get my shit together. I just got a gym membership so hopefully this will help. I need to turn it down a notch and breath. What the fuck is wrong with me...I need to pull it together. Need to take it back to the basics...plan out my days...something to look forward to...I need to climb out of this pile of shit and look more on the bright side. (deeeeeep breath)

1 comment:

  1. Yo! You don't know me, but I am from Detroit (although I do not live there now). I came across this post when I was looking for something else. I noticed that you hadn't posted in over 6 months, so I thought I would check in to see how things are going?

    ReplyDelete