Sunday, August 21, 2011

Are things better the second time around!?

We've all said plenty of times before that life isn't fair, which at certain times it's not. Wouldn't it be nice if life offered second chances...not really a do over because then I don't think people would learn their lessons in life...but a nice solid second chance! People are fortunate enough and are given second chances all the time...although I'm sure half of them don't deserve it...myself included. But where's God to give us our second chance...to point his finger in our faces and say "see what you have done and see what has unfolded...I'll give you a second chance at this." Oh that's right...this isn't a fairy tail!
I was given a second chance recently...which meant the world to me...but now that I have to move back to Boston and I know there's no way it's gonna work...I've been offered a job in Boston...finally after 3 years of searching and endless job applications I finally got one.......doesn't it figure...you've got to be kidding me...wtf am I supposed to do now!? I wish my life wasn't such a cluster fuck...I hate it sometimes. It would be so much easier if one or two events would take place...but that would be selfish now wouldn't it...it seems I sacrifice a lot and get next to nothing in return. There's certain things in life I wish I got a second crack at...fully knowing it's impossible. Would that have made things better though!? People most times fuck up again...specially in relationships where "oh I'll change" but two weeks later it's the same old shit.
I'm going to have to leave my comfort zone and everyone I know when I move back...that scares me a lot! I don't want to go...but I think it's time to...at least for my daughter...she's going into second grade and I don't wanna miss more than I already have!
I guess after thinking about it...this feels like a second chance...I've become closer to people...last time I moved to Boston I had so much debt and I was miserable...now I only have a car payment and I'm on my meds...it feels different. Still there are certain things I would like to change...people I'd like to have in my life on a daily basis. I do get to talk to them and remain close...hopefully it'll last...and hopefully life can slow down a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment